Pop diva Beyonce has just shared some pregnancy photos!

The mesmerizing shots shared on her website today, February 2, 2017, features daughter Blue Ivy.
Queen Bey in a post titled "I Have Three Hearts" strips for the camera as she shows off her round belly.

The photos are works of Los Angeles and New York City-based multimedia artist Awol Erizku.
Bey has posted more pictures from the shoot plus a poem titled "I Have Three Hearts" from Warsan Shire.

The pictures are gathered together under the banner "I Have Three Hearts" and include a shot of Beyoncé on top of a red car, plus a black and white shot of her holding daughter Blue Ivy in her arms and a couple of GIFs.
The poem reads:
"Venus has flooded me,
second planet from the sun,
i wake up on her foamy shore,
she wants to take me to meet my children.
i've done this before i'm still nervous."
She also shared a couple of underwater photos. More photos below: